Visa support・Application for Change of Status of Residence・Application for Extension of period of stayComaniontolivinginjapanEligibilityWe can help your company obtain visas for your employees.IMAGE PHOTOApplication for Permanent ResidenceBasically, to apply for permanent residence, you must live in Japan continuously forat least 10 years, but it may be possible to do so sooner. Please contact us for more information.Visa Applications・Application for Issuance of a Certificate of For BusinessesOther Services・Translation (English/French/Chinese→Japanese)・Life Support (Support for opening bank account / Accompanying to school etc.)

元のページ  ../index.html#34